Samstag, 16. November 2013

Ichigo Sato ( Dreamy Days in West Tokyo )

Ichigo is a popular in school,you could call him the idol of the school. He does look like mean guy,since he teases you,the heroine very much. It's hard for him to show his feelings,so he tries to hide it and says the exact opposite which makes him a tsundere. He can be sweet in his own ways even though that doesn't happen often.


I think Ichigo will be the most popular guy of this game xD Since he's the teaser type and almost all of you adore the tsundere type! ;P :D His character is really..the typcial  tsundere! I can't say much more to this character ^^' :3  Hmm Ichigo is all grown outside but he is still the little boy who gets jealous easily and is stubborn and this makes him somehow cute and charming ^^ In my opinion he was a bit..hard to approach since he teases you almost the whole time but when he's embarassed,the balance of me liking him is even/straight. But only these embarassing scenes aren't really...satisfied..,I mean I can understand him that he's still in love with you,because you are his first love but..I couldn't really follow the heroine,howshe fell in love with him. It was a strange relationship..which made me confused. So what I want to say ist..there aren't enough romantic scenes in Ichigos route/mainstory.. There were a few scenes/moments where I thought "Whaa >.<" and hoped for more but I was a bit dissapointed when there were only a few..scenes with him and you alone.
The story was interesting. It was entertaining and it never really got bored. Even almost at the end of the story when the relationship between you slowly became clear..another obstacle appeared and that made the whole story interesting :3

Well..hmm altogether..it was a great story! Ichigos route is sweet and good but it didn't made me fall (entirely) in love with him,but I think he's a cute and charismatic guy :)

Here are the pics :D






1 Kommentar:

  1. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I am quite sure I will learn lots of new
    stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My blog post :: keratocone

    AntwortenLöschen