Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

To Do List

It's getting busy for me..^^' that's why I want to write a to do list for this month,so you don't have to wait for my post without knowing what I will post next.

My to do list for this week: 30-32.08.13


- posting walkthrough (Shall we date? Ninja love epilogues)
- posting a walkthrough about Alan ( Pirates in Love)
- (Maybe playing another character of Pirates in love or sequel,I still don't know which)

---> if you want a certain walkthrough (pirates in love) which I still haven't post/played tell me by comment under this post :)



My to do list:  (September
)


- playing&posting a few sequels of Pirates in love and In your arms tonight
- maybe ..playing Ren (My forged wedding) epilogue,sequel,sequel epilogue and second season mainstory
- playing new characters after they are published :) Like 10 days with my devil


I can't guarantee that I can play all games like  I promise here,I will try to play them if I have time :) I hope you can understand that.

And feel free to comment :3

2 Kommentare:

  1. You go girl! ;D Good luck on getting everything you want to finished. I am cheering for you. Thank you for all your hard work and time you put into making these walkthroughs. And do not worry if you don't have time. People will understand. :)

    -Keanna

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Whaa thank you :3 I'm happy that you and others support this blog >w< *hugs you* :)

    ~Mizuki~

    AntwortenLöschen