Samstag, 30. März 2013

Kashitaro Ito (Shinsengumi Renki)

Kashitaro Ito is the staff officer of Shinsengumi and the fifth character of this game. He is handsome,graceful and mysterious. He never shows his emotion and keeps a distance from the others. He gives you,the Heroine the could shoulder but because of a certain reason in his past he can't trust you and the others.

My opinion: (you can ignore that part)
It's a bit hard to understand what he really wants from you,so it took me a bit longer before choosing the right answer. The story didn't amaze me and I was dissapointed that there was much "love" in this story. I mean the heroine suddenly fell in love with him because he's handsome and cares about the city. But Ito never really showed emotions and was almost always quiet or didn't say anything in response...Maybe that's his character but still....more tension is needed in this story,in my opinion.. But the story together was (abit) nice even though I miss the tension.

Well,here are the pics: :)











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen