Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Ginnosuke Oguri (in your arms tonight)

He's about 10 years older than you but age doesn't really matter at this game so
He's a famous and popular hotelier also known as "Hotel king". He doesn't really look like it but the words player,ladiesman and womanizer could describe him :3 He's divorced because his ex-wife left him without telling him. Ginnosuke is experienced and you can talk to him like he was your best friend. He's old and loves to tease you,so you can't take anything serious he tells you.  Except being a ladiesman and a experienced man,he's also kind and wants to help you.He respects you because you still stay at your husband side but still teases you ^^'

I was excited when I played his story.  But I was a bit dissapointed when I saw the pictures...only THREE o.O ?! *sighs* okay I calmed down...well,at least his story and Mr.Oguri wasn't that bad ;) (And the pics too :3 )
well,here are the pics:





2 Kommentare:

  1. Heyy! I really like your walkthroughs!!

    It helps a lot. :)

    I'm about to choose the characters, and when the menu showed up, I got confused...
    ???So many question marks???

    Maybe I wasn't focused enough...but was Oguri even in the prologue? ( ̄⊥ ̄;)ん?

    I don't remember him at all..

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you ^^ I'm happy that I can help you :D

      Yeah,I was surprised too,when he appeared in the character menu,but didn't show up in the prologue but I'm curious and somehow like the the older type who is more experience and so xD

      Löschen