Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

Saeki walkthrough (Season 2)

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it 

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A. "I'm fine"
B. "No, not at all..."
B. "Should we ask for advice at LI?"
B. "So it's true?"
B. "Why don't you want to go to Paris?"
A. "I think he's cute"
A. "I'm  going to take Shun to school"
A. "Want to take a break?"
A. "I made it"
B. "Shun, he's not mad"
B. "So she's just playing a character..."
B. "You're like Saeki, Shun"

A: "That was really mature"
B. "No, I don't hink so"
A. "Say 'ahhh !' "
A. "About Shun..."
B. "I'm sorry!"
A. "I have to go find him!"
B.
"Shun?"
B. "You must be hungry"
A. Speechless, you say nothing
B. Lie and say you're his aunt

B. "What's it about?"
A. "I couldn't stop reading it"
A. "I think so, too..."
A. "Octopus?"
A. "Maybe I should call him?"

B. "Has Chiharu called you?"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen