Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

Daichi Katsuragi's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)


B. Lovers
A. You're really looking after me.
B. It's a little weird
A. Katsuragi saved me
C. Do you hate me?
C. Green tea
C. I'll hold an umbrella for you
C. Keep going as you are
A. Resist
A. Get some rest too!
C. Beg with your eyes
A. I don't mind
A. I feel a little sick
A. Nothing
B. The man who attacked me with the car?
A. Refuse
A. I'll go
C. Wait
A. Apologize
B.
Look outside
A.Shout Katsuragis name
B. Am I shaking?
A. I'm going too
A. Run to Katsuragi
A. You're not boring me!
A. Thank you
A. They fought with sabers
C. I don't know what to do

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen