Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013

Meguru Kamui walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. B. "..."
A. "I never knew he had a brother."

2. B. "I don't really mind."
A. "That could work!"


3. B. "I'm sorry..."
B. ...

4. B. "I don't know"
A. "Don't be ridiculous."


5. A. Stop them both
C. "What do you mean by that?"

6. A. A cool deep green one
B. "It's cute."

7. B. "But that's the good part"

A. "I don't want that!"

8. B. "...are for Meguru."
C. "I don't know what happened."

9. B. "Will you be with me?"
B. "Yes,let's"


10. A. "I had a nightmare"
B. "...know what hand you were using?"


11. A.
"... I'll be fine"
C. "No,I'm not."

12. A. "...not like your mom?"
B. Stand in front of Meguru


13. A. "I do!"
A. "You ARE an idiot!"


14. C. "I don't need that"
A. Ring the bell again


15. C. "They're tears of joy."
A. "Of course"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen