Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Rein Isaka ( 10 Days with my devil )

Rein Isaka is an angel and actually the enemy of the guys. He's strange or you can call him unique. Rein is a type of guy who is easy to talk to you,funny,simple minded and cheers you up if you feel sad. Even though he has times where can be unique,he can sometimes be serious,kind,calm  and even  a bit mature. Mostly he's in a happy mood,abit ignorant if he has a goal and dense when he tries to fulfill something.



Well,my opinion to Rein mainstory..I think it's a good :)
I really like Rein ^^ His character is easy to talk to,so it was more comfortable to play his story than the others,where I watched almost every reaction they did,after I choose a decision. It was kind of surprising that he wasn't that weird or strange like he's at the other stories. :D Slowly I kind of fell in love with him,because he's kind of..lovely and..cute ^^ He also has a mature side which makes him really charming *o* There weren't many romantic moments..but there were a few kind of touchings scenes where I went "..Aww >w<"The story general is pretty good too and interesting :O The progress too is good :33 I can't say much bad things about..
 So alltogehter it's a good story ^^

Well,here are the pics :3
(click if you want to see the pics :D )








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen