Samstag, 5. April 2014

Kazusa Hanai walkthrough

Well,I made these walkthroughs for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. B. "You had already asked everything."
B. Be honest,"I took notes."


2. B. Do it myself.

A. Take the bottle back.

3. A. Ask Eiki.
B. Ask.

4. A. At the bar.
B. "I hope they get better soon." 

5. B. "I love food."
A. "Blue."

6. B. "Thank you."
B. Stay with him.


7. B. Don't say something.
A. Walk over to Hanai.

8. B. "Pretty rough."
B. "I'll be waiting."


9. B. Keep them open.
A. Talk back.

10. A. Agree.
A. "I won."

11. B. Cream.
A. Ask him to choose.

12. B. Pout.
A. "Do you want red wine?"

13. A. Ask Hanai.
B. Shake him.

14. A. Apologize.
A. "He does seem nice."

15. Happy Ending

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen