Samstag, 30. März 2013

Sergeant Ito's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

- Can I joing the study session?
- G...Good afternoon!
- I see it now...
- No it's OK
- The sun was too bright...
- Could you be clearer?
- I'll go !
- I'm really impressed
- Ask him directly
- Keep silent
- Please don't leave
- I'll change Shinsen-gumi
- Have a small talk
- Look down with embarassement
- Walk ip to Seargent Ito normally
- Please, put me down!
- Be straightforward
- Leave it to me !

2 Kommentare:

  1. My god, did I miss this route by a MILE! Maybe I can finally get the last CG now, thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah,you only get his route if you play all other characters :O
      You're welcome ^w^

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen