Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Rein Isaka walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. "What will happen to me if I escape?"

C. "You don't have a girlfriend?"
 

2. C. "Don't say that so casually."
A. Keep watching them

3. A. Talk to them brightly
B. "No,I'm not."

4. A. "I'll be careful."
B.
"Are you on good terms with Rein?"

5. B. "Does this mean you wanted to see me?"

A. "We should look for her."

6. A. "Thank you for looking with us"
A. "Do you really think that?"


7. A. "Of course"
B. "Rein, do you know Haruhito?"


8. C. "You go on ahead first."
A. "I was thinking about something."


9. A. "I missed you."
C. "Think of it as work"

10. C. "I'm glad we met in the end."
A. "Of course."


11. A. Take it
B. "I can't be helped."

12. A. "Everybody isn't calm"
B ."Yes, it is."


13. C. "That's enough."
C. Look up in the sky


14. A. Smile
A. Try to go to where Rein is

15. A. Get on by yourself
A. Go toward Rein

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen