Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Kanji Okumiya walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Go join him. 

A. Go in together.

2. B. Sorry about this.
A. No more sneaking off.

3. C. Not really.

4. C. What a weird dream.
C. Look what else it says!

5. B. You're fine the way you are.

B. Refuse.

6. A. What a kidder!
C. Sorry.


7. B. Apologize.
B. Go with Kanji.

8. B. Huh?
B. No thanks.

9. B. Say nothing.
C. It's better having it together.

10. B. What does it do?
A. It's nice having you there.

11. C. Thank you.
B. There weren't enough blankets.

12. A. Nothing.
B. I don't like it either.

13. A. You don't have to talk.
A. It's embarassing.

14. A. I love you too.
A.
I was thinking the same thing.


15. B. I'm not mad.
A. One with a big garden.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen