Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

Shion's walkthrough ( A Knight's Devotion )

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. I'm sorry
A. That's a cute nickname
A. Then I'll go, too
B. You can't  fool me
A. I don't mind camping
A. Leave him be
B. He does have scars...
B. Don't ask him
B. Can we talk more?
A. It's my fault
A. Why?
C. You don't know the half of it
B. Shion, help!
B. Say hello
B. About love
B. Put up with it
A. Let me go
B. You regret it, don't you...
A. Of course
B. Jump in the water
A. What?
B. Candy again?
B. I want to be beautiful
C. Because of what happened five years ago?
A. Please save Sylvia
A. Okay
A. I wanted to save you no matter what
A. I'm doing this for you
A. I won't allow it!
C. How are you?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen