Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

Shion ( A Knight's Devotion )

Shion is the also more the quiet guy..but if he opens his mouth he can be pretty rude,because he's so honest and just out loud what he feels. He doesn't really look like the type who would protect you with his all might like Lute or Gaia. He's somehow...the total opposite O.O He's lazy and isn't realy motivated to do something except reading books. Luckily that Shion and you,the heroine share a same passion for books. Slowly you that you can be closer to him but some are saying that Shion will only hurt you,if you fell in love and blah.. Then about in the middle in the story something happens..and you got to know his past.




You just have to stay close to him,speak with him even if he thinks that you're annoying but he will slowly bit by bit open himself for you.


So this morning,I started to pay Shion's story. It took me longer than I expected because I thought too much about the meaning of the answer I'm going to choose...^^' Ah the story was interesting because of some things I really didn't had expect that would happen in this story. He showed his cute side but I was a bit dissapointed because they weren't much romantic or scene where I coud be like "Kyaa" okay..maybe there were some...but I only laughed and was like "That can't be happening xD" but it was amusing :3

Well,here are the pics:3
(Click if you want to look at the pics ^^)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen