Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013

Gaia's walkthrough ( A Knight's Devotion )

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. Ask about his family
A. Call for Gaia
A. What do you mean, get rid of it?
B. Tend to him angrily
B. It's not an order
B. Lemon
B. Cheer up
C. Be exasperated
A. Let's think together
C. Would you like some fruit?
B. Throw yourself on him
B. Squeeze his hand
A. I believe in you Gaia
B. That doesn't matter
A. Because everyone's important to me
A. Ask Gaia
C. Your hands are cold
B. You're cute
B. Apologize
A. I'll support him
A. Ask him
A. Accept
C. Leave it to me
B. Pull his hand
A. Hug him
B. Nestle close to him
B. Gaia is more amazing
A. Ask why
B. Squeeze his hand
B. Kiss the cheek

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen