Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Mirai Kageyama's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the happy ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. Close your eyes
B. Mirai's past
B. Fall silent
C. Pat his head
B. Don't look
A. That he's popular
A. I was scared
C. Stay with me
A. It's love at first sight
B. What do you want to do?
B. Say you'll go
A. I trust him
B. Can I trust Mirai?
B. I wanted to finish what I started to say
A. I didn't think you'd find me
A. Take him up on the tea invitation
C. Go if needed
B. Maybe I like him
B. I could barerly talk with you
A. Gaze back
A. Affirm it
A. Ask if you can hold hands
A. Tell them you'll call the police
A. I'm glad I got to meet you too
B. We'll have less time to meet
A. About the room
C. Give yourself over
B. I want your help
A. I trust Mirai
C. Please do so

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen