Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Shota Kurumi walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it :)

B. Agree
B. I don't have a boyfriend
B. Did you tell Mr. Goda?
A. I'm not doing that!
A. I do want to know
B. It's going okay...
B. I'll call him now
B. We can do both
B. I'll definitely go!
A. Let's look
B. We got lost...
A. I'll stay!
A. Ask him about it
A. Ask him what dream
A. There must be something we can do!
A. I don't know
B. Meeting time!
A. I can't compare you two
A. Hesitate
A. I don't remember
B. I'm just emotional...
A. Give them space
B. Apologize
A. You don't have to ask
A. Tell them to stop joking
A. Remind him that this is work
B. Ask why
A. Go with him

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen