Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Toranosuke Hajime ( Office Secrets )

Toranosuke is someone who is popular in the company and you ended up to be his partner. There is a rumour that every partner who worked with him quit or wanted to transfer to another project (in the company) . Toranosuke is also a worker who is very serious about his work like Ryoma. He thinks of himself that he's great and awesome. He's arrogant and quite stubborn that's why he doesn't like to depend on person so much and works hard. He does have some cute sides.



When I played his story ..I was fangirling very much xD It was nice. More romantic scenes than Ryoma story. :3 He reminded me of Kippei of "In your arms tonight" and Yamato of "My forged wedding". I had to approach him alot as the heroine and had to agree to his opinions often to get the happy ending. O:

Well here are the pics :)









4 Kommentare:

  1. love your blog!! keep up the great work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. is there any way you can email me a list of your playlist?! I love it!!
    email: always_icki@hotmail.com

    thanks in advance!!
    vickiie from cali

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Vickiie ^^/
      Thanks,I'm glad that you like my blog :33
      A few months ago I posted my playlist http://welcome-my-otome-friends.blogspot.de/2013/07/about-playlist.html
      But I'm not sure if there are all songs..but I think the playlist up-to-date If not just tell me and I will change it ^^

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen
    2. mizuki!
      thanks so much! i will check it out and get back to you!
      if you're looking for a penpal, i'm also looking for one!! haha :))

      Löschen