Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Saizo Kirigakure walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

B. Help out
B. Turn away
B. just stay put
A. Yeah, but...
A. I understand
C. Hug him too
B. Don't worry!
A. Put on a brave front
C. We're not done yet...!
B. I don't want you to get injured!
B. I'll fight too!
A. Hold his hand
C. ... ... ...
B. Nobody will die
C. Wait!
B. It's everyone's combined efforts
C. Hug him
B. I dunno...
A. You can't!
A. Let's escape!
B. Look for something
B. Me first!
B. Deny it
A. No!
C. Okay
A. Jump out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen