Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Toranosuke Hajime walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. I could bring you some lunch?
B. Everyone is staring at you...
A. Thank you
B. I should stay
A. Don't stare at me
B. Give an opinion
A. Move your shoulder
B. I'll go and find him
B. I'll get him coffee with sugar
A. Apologize
A. A bottle
A. Stare at the ceiling
A. Cover your face
A. Say nothing
A. Glare at him
B. Check for yourself
B. Stare at him
B. Grab his paperwork
A. Talk about the store
A. Make an escape
A. I understand
B. Say you have to work to do
B. Say nothing
B. Wipe it off
B. I should just go
A. Let him hug you
A. Don't ask him
B. Say nothing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen