Samstag, 13. April 2013

Lute's walkthrough (A Knight's Devotion)

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

A. Lute's
A. I'd take it seriously
C. It's fun having people to talk to
C. Tease him
C. Take Lute's hand
C. Silently cling to him
C. I'm glad we're safe
B. Look down
A. You seem perfect to me
B. Ask why
A. Lean up against Lute
C. Because you were nervous,right?
C. Stay still
A. Be embarrassed
A. Who will protect me now?
B. Thank you
A. Make an excuse
C. "Please fo easy on me"
B. Smile and say you're fine
C. Blame it on yourself
B. "I'm coming with you!"
A. Ask why
A. Why are you worried?
B. I was thinking about you,Lute
C. Turn away
A. I trust you
A. I knew you'd come!
A. Be honest and say you're happy
C. Please wake up
B. Squeeze his hand

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen