Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Soji Higashiyama walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it :)

A. "Yes, I'd love to."
B. "I won't leave until you agree."
B. "Please, just stop."
A. "I didn't really convince him"
A. "No,you can't"
B. "Don't be so selfish."
A. "Sorry..."
B. "He went too far."
A. "I don't have a boyfriend."
C. "You're really very kind."
B. "I haven't seen a movie in a long time."
A. "I'm sorry."
A. "I think it's great."
C. "How rude!"
B. "Don't say that about yourself."
B. "I hope the Norinos wins."
A. "It's all in the past."
A. "I don't like it."
A. "It was alot of fun."
A. "Perhaps"
C. "...You won't do anything,will you?"
B. "I'm happy we got  to talk the other day..."
B. "You taught me about ceramics."
B. "I don't care about the cup."
B. "Let me stay"
A. "I can't."
A. "No you're not."
B. "He hates me."
A. "I'm worried about Soji."
A. "I like it."
A. "I thought you were really pure."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen