Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Kiss of Revenge (Friend Campaign)

Hello everyone ^^

it's me Mizuki (you can also call me Mei :3 )
Well,I have a favor to ask you. To all you,who play Kiss of Revenge! Maybe you already heard this "Invite a Friend Campaign"




I don't have any friend who plays otome games,so I want to ask you,if could enter the code,so I can get the special picture! Of course I will share it here on my blog ^^ But without your help,I can't get this picture. I'm actually really curious..what kind of picture that's going to be.

(That's the code. Click at this pic,to get a better view)

And Thank you guys ^^

=Mizuki=

3 Kommentare:

  1. I punched in the code. ^^ Oddly enough, your code has been the only one that has ever worked for me. Maybe because I was able to go off a picture. lol. Hope it helps. Keep up the awesome work Mizuki. :D

    -Keanna

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Whaaa,thank you ^^ After I read your comment(just now) I immediately checked it :D
      And I'm happy to have alrady 5 from 10 :3 I was so dissapointed because the first days..there was no progress...so I kind of got sad..but now I'm happy again xD <33
      Thank you Keanna *hugs you* :D

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen
  2. You're welcome ^^ -hugs you too- I am happy I was able to help. I am glad you are happy again. No reason to be sad. I would hate to see you sad. Especially since you put a lot of energy into helping others, so you deserve to be happy. ^^ Keep up the good work, but don't push yourself too hard. ;D

    -Keanna

    AntwortenLöschen