Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

Soichiro Irie walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. C. No,of course not...
B. Listen in


2. A. Yes
C. I think you know,too

3. B. I'd like to ask for your advice.
A. Close the window

4. B. I didn't have the feelings for him
C. We went to another place after the bar.

5. A. I was holding both of them together
B. The director really trust you.

6. C. Is it okay for me to be here..?
C. You'd ... accompany me?


7. A. Get closer to check it out.
B. Don't call

8. A. You really don't mind?
A. Look away (continue mainstory)  or B. Don't look away (starting Another Story)
B.
Lean against Irie

9. B. You must be fed up with me
A. I have an operation in the morning.


10. B. About you...
A. Wait here

11. C. I want to trust you
B. Don't call Irie

12. A. Why are you so nice to me?
A. Some stuff happened...

13. C. I'm worried about you.
C. Did the director call you?

14.  A. Could we talk at your place?
A. Wait here

15. B. There's nothing for us to talk about.

C. Weird like how?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen