Donnerstag, 8. August 2013

Kakeru walkthrough ( 10days with my devil )

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it 

Oh and have fun playing it <3

B. "What if I try to run away? "
B. "I'm no good with Excel"
A. "He's joking"
B. "Well excuse me"
C. "You'll order me to anyway"
A. Keep laughing
A. "Thank you very much"
A. "Stop talking about this! "
B.
"I don't like thim"
A. "I'm okay now,but..."
B. "I'm not so sure"
A. "That's cheap!"
B. "I was,actually"
A. "I couldn't sleep..."
B. "I see..."
B. "What about? "
A. "Not at all"
C. "I can't hear you"
C. "No,I'm fine"
A. Laugh

B. "I'm sorry"
A. "I don't want to tell you"

C. "I'm not sure when..."
C.
"I can't accept that"
C. Fight back

B. Explain everything
C. "I had to see you"
B. "I don't want to let go"
A. I'm glad you're safe"
A. "Of course"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen