Donnerstag, 8. August 2013

Kakeru Kamui (10 days with my devil)

Kakeru is cool,arrogant and bossy. He seems to be the leader of the group and is also the prince of the demon realm. He's the heir and was raised from birth on to be a good king. Maybe that's the reason why he often commands and looks down on people. Even though he doesn't like humans,especially women he works as your co-worker and is sometimes very kind of you and gets sometimes embarassed by words. It's hard to tell which side of him,the cold prince or the kind co-worker is the real one beacuse he only wants the best for his realm.




My opinion to this story is...it's awesome >w< It's been a long time since I played such an exciting story :33 It was dramatic,funny and has alot of romantic scenes. I'm an emotional person and I was almost..dead xD I was rolling over my bed because I couldn't take this up and downs O.O ^^' The story progress was really pretty but which confuses me was..to choose the right answers..sometimes the answers were kind of similar and yeah.I had to think for quite a while to choose a good answer but still a great story ^o^b

And here are the pics :D
(Click if you want to look at the pics ^^)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen