Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Homare Midorikawa walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. C. "Why would I ?"
B. "It's true.""


2. A. "Who's that?"
C. "I'm not so sure."

3. A. "Good friends?"
A. "I'll pass!"

4. B. "I can't help it if I'm scared."
A. "Together?!"

5. B. "I heard it from someone."

A. "I'm sorry."

6. A. "What book are you reading?"
C. "Sure!"

7. B. "Haha, that's adorable!"
A. "It'll be fine!"


8. C. "Mixed juice."
A. "Thanks."

9.  A. Nod.
A. "That's so mean!"

10. C. "I'm not spacing out!"
C. "Why?"

11. A. "You think so?"
A. "I'm happy you gave it to me."

12. C. "You want to go with me?"
A. "Why?"

13. A. "I am not."
A. "It's all my fault!"

14. C. "What are you doing here?"

A. "Really?"

15. C. "To get better at studying!"
B. "What's wrong with that?"

16. SUPER HAPPY ENDING

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen