Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

Roberto Button walkthrough (Be my Princess)

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. I couldn't possibly...

A. Why did you run?

2. A. I understand.
A. Open the door.

3. A. I don't feel anything.
A. Isn't it dangerous to be by yourself?

4. B. You really do have friends,don't you?
B. Look away without saying anything.

5. A. Try to stay at Prince Roberto's side.
A. There's no need to be jealous.

6. B. Smile back
A. Look at Prince Roberto.

7. B. I already read it.
A.  Keep an eye on him.

8. B. Don't push yourself too hard.
A. Choose to stay.

9. A. Follow Prince Roberto.
A. It is your choice who you give it to.

10. A. Nod.
A. Go and find some shade.

11. B. Look towards Prince Roberto.
B. Stay silent.

12. A. Stay and watch.
A. Are you really okay with that?

13. A. I think I shall pass.
A. Lean into him.

14. B. Open the book quietly.
B. You can't!

15. HAPPY ENDING + Epilogue

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen