Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

Glenn J. Casiraghi (Be my princess)

Glenn is a restrained person. When someone approaches him,he tends avoid talking much. He's very sensitive about his age and doesn't like it when someone talks about it. Glenn tries to be mature as possible but even he can shows sometimes his gentle and kind side for a short time.


My first impression of Glen was that he tried his best to appear mature. Well it worked in my mind. It was kinda hard to approach him at the beginning. But once you talked to him you will noticed that he's actually a very kind young man ^^ But he only shows this side sometimes,and tries to take distance. Maybe because he doesn't want to depend on people... Well,I do like him..and maybe..I fell in love with him :3
Well let's put him aside..because..the story is awesome! It really had an impact on me.The mainstory is hearwarming,touching,romantic and just sweet! I don't really want to spoil much but let me say it...you,the heroine and Glenn..have met sometime ago. >w< and there's also..a..love triangle!! ;D

Altogether it is a very good story!! I do like the story more than the character itself...that's my mind but I'm sure Glenns character itself does affect some of you girls ;)

Well,here are the pics :3







 
                            Epilogue picture

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen