Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

Glenn J. Casiraghi walkthrough (Be my Princess)

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. I'm sorry,but I can't dance.
A. All right.

2. A. But,books are made for reading right?
A. I was just wondering about his Highness.

3. B. There's nothing vulgar about it.
B. Knock.

4. A. No,I'll stay.
A. Well,it is a bit of a shock...

5. A. Say yes and nod.
B. Even shyer than I thought.

6. A. It's no trouble at all.
B. Head out to the main balcony.

7. B. Stop toying with me!
A. You can't do that.

8. B. Go to Prince Glenn's room.
A. I just wanted to see you.

9. A. O-Of course not...
A. Age has nothing to do with it.


10. B. Yes,I do.
A. Can't we stay a little longer?

11. A. That was never my intention.
A. How would I know?

12. A. How could you tell?
B. Try the balcony.

13. A. No,I can ask him myself.
B. Try the balcony.

14. A. I love Glenn...
A. Don't answer.

15. HAPPY ENDING + Epilogue

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen