Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

Joshua Lieben (Be my Princess)

Joshua is a quiet person.At first glance he seems to be cold,but it just his behavior. Because he was raised under strict disciplin.He tries to take a distance to people and doesn't interact with people in his private life neither. But he is sweet and thoughfulwith while doing small actions.



Joshua is the kind of man I do adore... ^^ :P Joshua is like a typical cold and person who locked his feelings away because of some certain things but still cares and through the heroine he slowly opens up and etc and etc :D 
The story itself was interesting and satisfied me. There romantic,intense and cute moments ^^
I can't say much to this story..because this story is pretty nice and I think anyone who buys this mainstory won't regret it! :)

Well,here are the pics :)










                            Epilogue picture

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen