Montag, 3. Februar 2014

Edward Levancois walkthrough (Be my Princess)

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Point at favorite pastry.
A. Go to the opera.

2. A. I was deeply moved by the opera
B. I'm having fun.

3. B. Hand over bag with stole in it.
A. Thanks for bringing me here.

4. B. Please wait.
 B. Lend one by one.

5. A. I think so.
B. Stay at the party.

6. B. I don't really know.
A. Edward.

7. A. Don't worry about me.
B. Yes,I was.

8. A. Yes,I was with him.
B. Don't move.

9. A. Go toward the passage.
B. Please don't be so kind.

10. A. What about Prince Edward?
A. Please let go of me.

11. B. Hesitate about going.
B. Shall I get us takeout?

12. B. Onions?
B. Hesitate to pick up.


13. A. ...No.
A. Return to your world.

14. A. Because we like each other.
B. Believe that Ed will come for you.

15. HAPPY ENDING + Epilogue

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen