Donnerstag, 8. August 2013

Haruka Utsunomiya walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it 

Oh and have fun playing it <3

A. Continue staring

B. It's my fault because I was careless

A.
Please wear something

A. I got lost

A.
Sorry I'm ignorant

B. Tell the truth

B.
Laugh

A. Say no with a fair argument

A.
Fall silent

B. No 

B.
You should have woken me up

A. Wave back

B.
Go alone,of course

A. That's sad too

B.
I'd like to find a job first

B. Go along with Haruka

B.
Don't go along

A. Thank you for telling me

B.
For yourself

A. Thank you for worrying about me

A.
Is that a compliment?
A. That's great


B.
Don't pry

B. Blush

A.
Give a vague answer

B. Wipe it off

B.
Wait for Haruka to speak

B. Don't answer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen