Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Kyoichi Kunishiro walkthrough (My forged wedding)

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

B. I'm sorry
A. Pointers for interviews
A. It's a cute strap
B. Explain everything to me
A. No way!
A. Alright
B. You're hot cocoa expert!
A. I can't
B. He said he forgot to throw it away
B. Did you want to show off?
B. I'm worried about your health
A. I'm glad your mom was okay
A. I'm happy
B. You're so cute
B. We're not actually going out...
B. I wasn't dazed!
A. I'd love to
B. I don't think he likes me like that
B. I wonder if he just played with me
B. What would make me feel better?
A. I like it, so it's fine
A.Take it back
A. Get embarassed
A. Hold his hand quietly
B. I'll go with you
B. Good morning
B. Be honest and say you're sad
A. Thank you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen