Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Kyoichi Kunishiro ( My forged Wedding )

A new guy was released in My forged wedding! Kyoichi Kunishiro is his name. He's a diplomat and is also a friend of Kunihiko and the other guys. At first look he doesn't look really friendly,or nice. But he has manners and acts and is also decribed by Yuta as mature. He's a calm and likes to tease you.And the first part,where you spend time with him,he's rather cold to you. But that changes! He has a special reason for his behaviour and is actually a person who gets embarassed easily,nice and is just cute ^^


At first I wasn't really sure,if I would like him because when I saw his face I thought he was kind of good looking,like a mix of Saeki,Ren and Yamato(well to me it was like that) but he looked like a mean guy to me. But while playing I kinda find him adorable,and was sure that he was actually a good boy who hiding his personality. He wasn't very communicate,but still talk more than Ren. Kyoichi also likes to tease,which remind me alot of Saeki or Yamato. I liked his story ^^ Somehow I wished that the story was longer but well,I have to wait for the sequel O:

Well,here are the pics :)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen