Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Yamato walkthrough (Season 2)

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

B. Listen to Uncle
A. Pout
A. Do what you want to do
A. I guess so
B. You can't
B. Your mom
A. Deny it
A. No
A. You're just like a dad
A. We decided together
B. Yamato is the baby
A. Tell Yamato
A. I was looking at you
A. Do you want to feed me?
B. Declare,I won't answer
A. Let Yamato talk
A. Honestly say thanks
A. I don't have a preference
B. You already know
B. There's only one in the world
A. I won't let you
A. Not really
A. That's difficult
A. That would have been better
A. You don't have to answer
A. This isn't touching!
A. Refuse

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen