Samstag, 13. Juli 2013

Koji Nagumo (Office Secrets)

Koji and you,the heroine started at the same time in the company. Because of your training days you spend much time together and are good friends. He's a good guy,means that he's kinda,polite,shy,cheerful,trustworthy . He's the total opposite of the bad boy.


I don't really hate or like Koji. He's  good guy who is sweet,nice and etc. But he's kinda..boring..^^' to be honest,but still his kindness captured me :3 He's adorable in another way than the others. The story was easy to play because you may already know from playing the stories of the other characters that Koji is in love with you but hids it and tries to be a good and reliable friend and colleague. I found his story kinda cute but it didn't really made me say something like "Ahh, that story is the best" but I have to say it was nice :)

Well,here are the pics :3 ( dissapointed..that there are only two pics.. T-T )







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen