Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

Koji Nagumo walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

A. Mostly scared
A. I'm proud to be in this company
B. We're ready for this challenge!
A. Try not to answer
B. I feel nervous,too ...
B. You have alot of good qualities
A. I'm not mad
A. Of course!
B. Don't tell her the gossip
A. Wake Koji up
A. Stop Koji
B. Stay
A. Affection
A. It's a normal choice
A. It's because of the ramen
A. Let's call it a day
B. I really don't know
A. We will fight the deputy CEO
A. We should make a change
A. Mr. Goda
A. I feel sad
B. I don't know
B. You look happy
A. He was arrogant
A. We decided to trust this factory
B. Invite him to sit on the sofa,too
B. It's a secret!
B. We were talking about you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen