Samstag, 23. November 2013

Yasuto Kanzaki ( Class Trip Crush )

Yasuto is the younger twin brother of Taketo. He's also the star of the baseball team and is famous by girls and by basball fans. Unlike his brother he's very nice to everyone. He appears to be a open,friendly and cheerful person. He's very serious and focused if it comes to Baseball and when he's into something,he's in his own "little world". Because of his seriousness and friendly character,his friends often tease him because he's very dense if it comes to love or anything related to that.



My opinion of Yasuto main story is...it is much better than Taketo story in my view!
Yasuto himself is a very cheerful character. Kinda like..Takao from My forged Wedding
He's very dense when it comes to love..but I think that's what makes him kinda cute when he's getting aware of you,the heroine and starts to approach you. At the beginning I couldn't really say that he's awesome..but my impression of him started to change from "Okay..." to "Hehe..^^ *smiles* "
The relationship between Yasuto and you start from 0 but it progresses slowly with alot of small things/happenings which I think is good and better than some quick development after a few chapters.
The story was okay..not awesome or bad. I'm satisfied with it :) There weren't many romantic scenes either but the story progress,cute small scenes/gestures of Yasuto made the balance straight in my opinion.
Maybe he's just my type but general..I'm saying that Yasuto Kanzaki is a nice guy and the story is nice too :)

Well here are the pics :)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen