Freitag, 22. November 2013

Taketo Kanzaki walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough for, if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct it

Oh and have fun playing it <3

1. A. Don't respond

C. Could you tell me about it?

2. C. He's easy to talk to
B. Split it


3. B. Support Taketo's lie
A. Object

4. A. Join him
A. That's still scary

5. B. It's the bell
C. Apologize to the dancer


6. A. Cheer Taketo on 
B. You upset?

7. A. Tell me about it

8. A. Agree
C. I'm a girl


9. A. I'd like to go
A. I'm interested in Taketo

10. B. Wave

11. A. Talk to Taketo
B. I'm happy

12. C. Smile
A. Quit teasing

13. A. Sure
A. Squeeze back

14. B. Go over to Taketo
A. Don't get the wrong idea!

15. B. It's our last free period,huh

16. SUPER HAPPY ENDING :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen