Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013

Akira Kasamatsu ( Shall we date? Can't say no )

Akira is your boss,where you working at. He seperates his work and private time. He's very strict if its about work and can be very loud and cold if something doesn't work like he wants to. But when he left his work,he can be kind,a bit gentle but still a bit forceful.


I had time so I started to play the new game Shall we date? Can't say no .  I started Akira mainstory with a positive thought but I was...kinda..no I was really shocked when I got to know his personality. I knew that he was strict,but I thought he would be more gentle afterwards. Well..he was a bit kind to the heroine..but was still pretty forceful. What I didn't like was...the heroine herself. Sorry,to say this but..she appears to me like a slut or like a bitch :/ :( About 30% of the story is about 'making love to each other' (didn't want to write Sex,since I don't know how old my viewers are ^^')
And the answers you choose..are just..horrible..in my mind.

Around the end it wasn't that bad..but still..the beginning of the story was just a huge shock and dissapointment to me. :/ *very dissapointed*


Well,here are the pics.
I didn't get all pictures. I tried to play this story even many times though I didn't really like the story...
(Sometime I will try to get the other pictures (Normal and Sweet ending)


6 Kommentare:

  1. I agree. When I started playing his route I was like o_O......obviously not for children. I was not a big fan of that game to be honest. I really did not agree with the cops route. And the heroine herself was a bit annoying in all 3 routes. I like Mononoke kiss much better. I think the best one of the 3 was the fiance's route. (can't remember all the names @_@) But oh well. Not all of their games can be amazing. lol. Hope you are having a great holiday season. :D

    -Keanna

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Keanna ^^/
      Yeah I was like that too O.O. I'm not sure if I should play the other characters after I played Akira to be honest..^^' I am hesitating a bit..because I am afraid that the other two characters main story are bad..too.. ^^' Well,I'm kind of busy playing the other shall we date games and another one.
      I just wanted to ask,if you got the Sweet ending. Because...I don't really want to spend my time on playing this route over and over again to get the right ending...since the story..is not really my ..favourite..^^'
      Well,if not it's okay..I will try it on my own :)

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen
    2. Yeah, I got the sweet ending and happy ending for all of them. It took forever! I don't really recommend playing the other routes. I would especially avoid the cops route. (it was too creepy for me. And you just call him Mr. Security Guard unless you get the sweet end. That was the only ending where you learned his name) I still think the fiance's route was the best, but my goodness.....the MC was annoying me in it. -_-' I'll send you the answers for the sweet ending for Akira as soon as I get home. If you want any of the others, just let me know. ;)

      -Keanna

      Löschen
    3. Sweet Ending - Akira Kasamatsu

      1. Now I can devote myself to my job
      2. Cant you stay with me a bit longer
      3. Stand there Stupified
      4. Take the ring off
      5. Tell the truth and apologize
      6. I want to go traveling with you
      7. Talk Honestly about your feelings
      8. Talk about breaking up
      9. Lets go together to the convenience store
      10. I never want to see you again

      There are no choices for chapter 11. And that is it. Hope that it helps :)

      -Keanna

      Löschen
    4. Hello Keanne :)

      Thanks,I will try playing it again to get the picture.
      I will try my luck with the other character. If I have a problem I will try to contact you,okay? :)

      And again thank you for helping me *hugs you* ^^

      =Mizuki=

      Löschen
    5. No Problem. :) Feel free to contact me if you need anything -hugs too- :D Hope you had a great Christmas.

      -Keanna

      Löschen