Freitag, 2. August 2013

Takuma Chigasaki (Shall we date?)

So,I bought the other characters of Shall we date? Konkatsu. I prefer the old types so I was curious and interested in Takuma Chigasaki.

 Takuma Chigsaki seems to be the oldest character in this game. He's a bit mysterious coz he doesn't reveal anything about himself. He's friendly,nice and a real gentleman. He's often straightforward with his words,and he gets often embarassed about what he said which makes him cute. Even though he mentiones he's older than you,the heroine he's acting not like his age and looks.

I enjoyed his story.It was interesting but also amusing. But..I was a bit dissapointed because the "older man character" I played were mature,quiet and didn't say much about himself or his
hobbies etc. Takuma was much different. O.O He appeared to me sometimes like a straightforward highschool boy who is embarassed at his own words. But I was surprised at the story progress that he falls in love with you,the heroine.Which I didn't really like and hoped for more love scenes...but rather I found his just adorable.




Well here are the pics :3









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen