Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

My opinion to Keitai Guardian

I played Keitai Guardian and I was dissapointed.... (T-T)
First the good points:
-There were many pictures who looked nice... not awesome or great it was just OK
-Each charachter has his own voice in the game (^^)
-The story where a guardian protects you in your cellphone from evil spirits is a good idea :3
-There is part where the guardian sees the story from his position after each episode. (quite interesting)

Okay...now the bad points:
- The story was...short! When I started to get into it...I realized it was suddenly the end! O.O
- No love,no tension,there was nothing O: After many episodes who were just...Blahhh the guy suddenly say or thinks that he's in love with you,the heroine..of course in the previous chapters he said that he feel strange and stuff but...you,the heroine didn't feel any feelings from him in the story and suddenly says at the end "I love you too" ..okay..in the previous episodes,you as the heroine says that you will miss him but..just missing him doesn't mean to love him right? o.O Well,I just couldn't..."fall in love" by playing this...
- It was more a story...than a game o.o about 95% are story and the other 5% are choosing the right answer... in this short game(I played Dregia Marble) there were only 3 times where I had to choose.. o.o
- The price for one guardian is expensive o.o Because of the price I though it was going to be great but...I was rather dissapointed after playing it....o.o

Hmm so in short..if you really want to play Keitai Guardian,my advice is....Don't play this game!..Save the money and play another otome game xD
Well,I'm not if I'm going to play the others guardians too...but I will post the pics and the..walkthrough (^^') later :3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen