Samstag, 2. März 2013

KEITAI☆Guardian

It's been awhile but I'm thinking of playing Keitai Guardian...after I played some other characters and post about (I still have to play one character at Shinsengumi Renki :o)


The story:
“You are a high school junior. In a dream, a spirit called Darren tells you that there is a great danger coming towards the Human World and the Spirit World and the key to avoiding such danger is…you?

You are at the mercy of this sudden prophecy. Darren introduces you to three spirits, to help protect you.

Whichever spirit you choose to make a contract with will become your ‘KEITAI☆Guardian’, and stay in your cellphone to protect you 24 hours a day!” The game KEITAI☆Guardian (literally meaning portable guardian)
It costs a bit..so I'm still thinking,about it...well,first I have to play the other characters but sometime maybe this month I will post about this game ^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen