Montag, 11. März 2013

I-I'm so sorry >< But I'm so busy with school right now..and I also have a cold -_-'
Also I don't really have...desire to play Keita Guardian..but soon I have vacation and maybe I will play then :) But soon I will post a special of Seduced in the sleepless city,a special of Pirates in love,the mysteryious and last character of Shinsengumi Renki (But I'm not quite sure..because I didn't time to play it ^^') and some new Character of the new game which was published a few hours ago of Voltage ... MY SWEET BODYGUARD ^^ Right now I have a bit time..and also I'm kinda curious about this game so I will start play the game after I post this game ;D

I will post the walkthrough and pics this friday or on the weekend :33 (maybe the other walkthroughs and pics too)
And also,the survey I did..looks like you all now the otomegame Pirates in love,so the result...well,looks like I don't have to make one. Well,I can understand that because other blogs already posted the walkthrough. (And also..only two voted...T-T *kinda sad*)

And thanks again for visiting my blog :33 ^^


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen