Montag, 25. Februar 2013

Ginnosuke Oguri's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

C. I can't just decide to leave him that easily
A.
I get the feeling you're making fun of me
B.
I know,but...

C. I was trying to be helpful
B.
How many women have you said that to?

C. Sorry...
C. Is that what you thought?
C. Yes,I am a pretty terrible wife
A. You were mean at first
C. How embarassing
C. Now way!
C. I'm sure they'll like them
A. I'm surprised you didn't get fat
A. Again with these jokes!
B. Don't be selfish
B. Of course not
A. I'm not pushing myself
A. I'm not crying 
A. No,I'm not
B. But you drew very good luck...
A. You should have said so
C. We're fine now
B. "I don't want anything to do with you."
A. It's you who doesn't know anything!
B. Help Mr. Oguri
C. Really?
A. I'm fine
A. I am married, yes
C. Sit down next to him
C. Stare at the charm
C. What about some other time?
C. What do I have to resent you for?                        

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen