Dienstag, 12. März 2013

Subaru Ichiyanagi's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)


B. How long have you been a bodyguard?
B. I'm a little scared...
C. Reluctantly give him the bag
B. Yes,sir !
A. No way !
C. Tell him it is delicious
A. What is she like?
A. You're right
C. I don't cry !
B. Apologize
A. They really say that?!
B. I'm just like your client
A. The item by your hand
A. You should ask me first !
C. Your home is so big!
B. Do I look bad?
B. Of course !
A.  Okay
C. I'm fine...
B. Yes...
C. Thanks, everyone!
A. I'm the prime minister's daughter
C. Doesn't it make you mad?
A. It's cute
B. I have to do it
C. Get away from me
C. I want to be with you at the end !
C. Say nothing                          

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen