Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

Tatsuro's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

A. Sure
C. Oooh,are you embarassed?
B. I have to work hard
B. Running an errand for Boss
A. Sure
B. Thanks
A. I forgot something
C. You really think highly of him
C. Why?
B.
Why?
A.
I'm fine
A.
He's my childhood friend
A.
No!
A.
Tend to his wounds
A.
Help him
B.
Thanks
A.
Because I was worried about him
A.
Thanks fow waking me up
A.
Yes
A.
...Okay
A.
I love him
C.
You could at least lie
A.
Am I being suspected?
C.
I don't know right know
A.
Yeah
A.
I didn't blow up anything
B.
Yes
C.
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't
C.
Don't come any closer!
A. It's not too late

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen