Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

Soji Okita's walkthrough

I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :)

- Ok, I've got it
- Thank you for saving my life
- I was looking for you
- You made me blushing
- It looks so good
- I know. It's only between us
- Don't get yourself killed
- I'm sorry for being intruded
- He is special
- I am here...
- Then we can work together
- Don't come here
- What happened to you?
- I want to support him
- Do you mind if I stay here?
- I'd be very happy
- I don't want to lose you
- Throw myself into his arms

2 Kommentare:

  1. hello after i play the game 100yen di i have to pay more

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi :) Finally another comment T-T
    You have to pay for every character 100yen. ^^'
    I hope I could help you :)

    ~Mizuki~

    AntwortenLöschen