Montag, 29. April 2013

Rennoshin walkthrough

Well,I made a walkthrough if you can't get the Happy or the best ending,but exploring it yourself is much more fun ^^ but if you really don't get it then here is the walkthrough :) If you don't get the best ending please tell me then I will take a look and correct the mistake :)

B.  
You two are so close!
A. I am a patient!
C. Can we bring this pup with us?
C. I'm captivated...
A. Ren is amazing!
B. Wake him up
B. You won't marry?
C. You will be cold
B. He saved my life!
A. I asked him!
A. But my image...
C. Please tell me
A. Yes, sir!
C. Let me help!
B. As a sister?
C. Hold me
B. You must be tired
A. Scream
B. I'm coming too!
A. Even if I want to?
A. Yes...somehow
C. I drank it!
B. Look at him
B. As a sister?
A. I was thinking
C. I still love you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen